Mounted bearing units & Pillow blocks
GIL-mounted bearing units and pillow blocks including insert bearings and housings
The mounted bearing units consist of a housing, bearing and seal that is preassembled and greased at the factory. With variations such as the extension of a locking collar, grub screws, allows the device to be mounted easily and effectively and having a long service life. They are highly favored due to their convenient uses in a wide variety of applications. On conveyer and handling systems, machinery made for agriculture, processing and packaging, textile equipment, unique machinery such as car washes, gym equipment and more, Granville has the solution for your industry.
Granville manufacturers and offers an extensive and full line of Insert ball bearings and assemblies in industry standard and custom configurations. Casting iron, ductile iron, stainless steel, plastic materials available.
Our production ranges include:
* Dual set screw locking with wide and narrow inner rings in spherical and cylindrical outer rings.
* Eccentric locking collar with wide and narrow inner rings in spherical and cylindrical outer rings.
* UK Adapter locking.
Our Housing Styles include:
* Pillow-Blocks in high grade cast iron, high strength ductile iron, stamped steel, polymer and stainless steel.
* 2, 3 and 4 bolt flanges in high grade cast iron, high strength ductile iron, stamped steel, polymer and stainless steel.
* Hanger units, take-up units, cartridge and other specialty use designs. Rubber insulators.